Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another successful party!

What a great night we had!  The party was great :)  A great turn out and lots of new orders and new customers.  I am hoping to get involved with a fundraiser for a school as well :)  Pictures will be posted on FB @ The Roaming Cupcake. So with the party order I submitted yesterday, I WON!! Hooray! I wona Digital Video Camera from Do You Bake? :)  I was soooo excited since I never win anything... Can't wait to get it.....

The Pink Champagne Cupcakes were a hit!  They are soooo yummy and light. 

Also, we had 2 consultants join the team this week! :) Congrats to Lisa for a great job recruiting!

This Friday, I will be at a quarter auction - should be fun, I do love going to those :) I hope to see some friendly faces there as well.  Atleast, I know that horrid vendor (my nemesis, lol) is not going to be there since she was banned (haha)

Quarter Auction Fundraiser
benefiting “Smile for Riley”
Friday, February 18, 2011
Somerdale Fire Hall
101 Park Avenue, Somerdale, NJ

Doors Open: 6:00pm
Auction Begins: 7:00pm

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment