Saturday, February 12, 2011

Party Prep...

So this week was a rough one.... training every night for 6 hours on the computer was torture... it really ran me down.  And on top of that, it is not even going to work out - so this week was pretty much a waste except for the money I made :)  So I am pretty beat.... but on the good side, I am getting ready for my DYB? party tomorrow.

The party tomorrow is a dinner part as well... so we will have lots of goodies!  There will be about 12 people there.... We are cooking the Chicken with Saffron for dinner,  Spinach Dip with Italian Beer Bread,  Rice Pudding and Pink Champagne Cupcakes made with the Yellow Cupcake mix (YUM) - I will also have our the Winter Nut Mix and we will have the Caramel Vanilla Coffee to serve as well.  I am pretty excited - should be lots of fun!  We also got lots of Valentine's Day decorations... too cute! - I just wish I didn't have to work in the morning.

Also, I have a new member joining the team on Monday :)  WooHoo!

With my schedule changes.... I am now going to be (hopefully) attending the Quarter Auction next week... I sent an email out today, so hopefully will find out if there is still room.  They are lots of fun and I haven't attended one in awhile.  Plus it is for a nice charity...

Well  - Lots of baking and decorating to do :)

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun. I bet the party will go perfectly. I can tell the food alone will be amazing ;)

    I'm following from bloggy moms.

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete