Monday, February 28, 2011

Another week....

It is sometimes amazing how fast a week can go by!  I can't believe that I haven't written all week!  I have been trying to get my new schedule down.... I returned to work for LiveOps, so I have been putting in a lot of hours with them.... until I find a FT job, they really are the best option for me (as an additional PT job) ... I mean working in my PJs is pretty nice :)  So, I am hoping to get back into the swing of things this week and then I will have to take a step back until the end of March since I will be away for training. 

So new this week!  We did have another consultant join the team!  Welcome Michelle from MO :) 

The party, I was supposed to have this weekend was postponed :(  Due to an unfortunate event - but, I am hoping to reschedule for April :)

Oh - I made the Chocolate & Chips Beer Bread this week and used Dr. Pepper!  YUM! I also made a Meat Baked Ziti - but I used the DYB? Meatball Seasoning to flavor the meat and it was so good!  Tonight, I am making Braised Short Ribs with Garlic Egg Noodles (using the DYB? Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning).  Sooooo good!  I can't wait to order all of the new products in March - I am very excited :)

I booked 2 charity events for May and December and I have 2 or 3 giveaways starting up in the next 2-3 weeks - Once they go live, I will post the details.

So.... I just wanted to give a little update - hopefully more to come this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment