Sunday, February 20, 2011

Busy..... as usual :)

Well unfortunately, I was not able to go to the Quarter Auction this past Friday.... just a decision I had to make.  But, there will be others.  I am trying to get so much organized.... these next few weeks will be crazy. :)

Oh, but some good news!! I have had over 1000 people visit my blog since it has started :) woohoo

I got some great new about some new products that Do You Bake? is releasing  in March - I am super excited!!  And can't wait to try them :) YUM!! Pictures will be posted.... :)

I have a party this Friday... so that should be great.  Not sure how many people are attending yet.  Then, I am not sure how this happened, but the event I scheduled falls on my Drill Weekend in March!! .... ugh - so I am trying to figure that out as well.  Not if, I mentioned this, but I will be going away for about 2.5 weeks in March for the Army.  I have a Leadership Course to take.... so I am also trying to increase my workouts to prep.  Which with school and my two jobs - is keeping me very busy.

I am so excited for Spring and Summer!  I was away training in the Army all spring and summer of last year... so I am excited to be home. :)  I think that there will be a lot of events and I am much better in warmer weather.... my mood completely changes and I am much more motivated :)

So, I just wanted to post a little update since I haven't written all week :)

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Budget Savvy Diva - #1 frugal blog in Southern California, is your newest follower - love if you would head on over to http://budgetsavvydiva.com and follow me back
    Also check out Budget Savvy Diva's facebook for giveaways - http://facebook.com/thebudgetsavvydiva
    Thanks! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through the giveaway on The Mom (and Dad) Reviews and she sent her readers this way. I cannot believe how much you have on your plate! You seem to have a good handle it, though. :)

    Thank you for serving our country. I appreciate all your sacrifices.

    ReplyDelete