Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Back to school :(

Well, classes started again :(  So that will take up a little more of my time.  It will get even worse in January when I take up 3 more classes.... right now I just have one.  But, I have come to realize that there are plenty of hours in a day if you use them wisely.  I hardly ever watch TV anymore and that does free up soooo much time.  I also cut down on my video game time... which is harder than TV - haha.  But little sacrifices are worth it to have success.  But, I do enjoy learning.  I am getting my Master's in Criminal Justice and my 2nd Bachelor's in Psychology. 

So my goals this week are to have my profile pages up on linkedin and merchant circle. 

There was a huge spike in my blog over the past 2 days... not sure why, but I am not going to complain!  It's nice to see that people are reading this. :)  I am hoping that 2011 will be full of lots of info as well as what I learn.  I am excited for the new year...

With the help of Jen (from DYB), I am going to have flyers put in all the goody bags that will be given out at the big event in March.  I am hoping this one brings lots of sales, consultants and parties!  I still have some time to plan... hopefully the rice makers will be ready to go for that one as well!

There is another event in Feb., but I am not sure if I want to do it yet.  You have to buy tickets to sell to people to come and that's seems like just more work.  What if I can't sell them all??  I have to think about it.  It is more geared towards fashion and cosmetics, so I am not even sure if DYB would do well after spending all the money to be a vendor. hmmmmm......

Some great news today... looks like I am going to meet the qualifications of both categories for the 60-day blast off with Do You Bake? - I am pretty excited since that was a goal of mine form week 1!  Next goal = trip to Bahamas! :)

We have a new consultant promotion that started today which is AWESOME!  If anyone was thinking about joining Do You Bake? - now is the time.  We have some awesome promotions going on for new consultants!  Message me if you would like some more info! 

I am placing an order for some new products that I haven't tried yet - can't wait!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment