Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Well sorry to say that I never got around to making the Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes...

Guess I'll have to wait to the new year!

Well, the next two weeks are really gonna be about the holidays and my boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow.... :) Busy, busy... I really wish I didn't have to work on Christmas :(

I will probably not be on here too much - but will be back on track for January!  Lots of great promotions coming up in January and hopefully, I will have 2 new members of my team!

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!  If you do not celebrate Christmas... I hope you have the day off and enjoy it as well!! :)

Here's to 2011!!

"We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future."
- George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment