Monday, December 6, 2010

Brrrr..... It's Cold Outside

Today is a very cold and windy day.... a day to stay inside in you PJs and eat some comfort foods!  I decided that I am going to dye my hair today.... still trying to fight those winter blues.  Dying my hair usually cheers me up.... I am going to paint my toes too!

Well the official contest for the trip to the Bahamas was released today.  It starts in Jan until August!  I soooooo hope I get that trip. :)  I have lots and lots to sell though.

I got a call today from a school in IL asking if I can send a gift basket to their auction night to raise money for the school.  How random I thought... but it was nice that they found my website :)

I got a phone call about being a vendor for a Champagne Gala that is for a charity.  It is in March, I believe.  I have to see how much that is.... looks pretty high end - but could be some good exposure. 

I got an email today that made me smile.... see below.

"In life you should take risks, have fun, stray from the beaten path...in other words, dance.

It's no different in business.
How have you strayed from the beaten path lately?
Take some time to dance in your business.
It could make all the difference."


I liked that quote and it made me feel good about staying true to this business and keep on going.  I am anxious to see what 2011 will bring me.... hopefully this will be my year! 

Well, I am off to go out to eat, Christmas shop and then attend a web conference :)

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment