Monday, December 13, 2010

I have returned :)

It is good to be back home... even though I was only away for 2 days.  I had a great time and learned a lot - but I did miss my Do You Bake? business - but I did learn a lot of things that I can use for Do You Bake as well as get some motivation.

Some news....

I finalized the contest that I will have going on this January through the Sales Moms Direct Sales Network.  The prizes are going to be pretty sweet - including our new rice maker and rice mixes!  I hope it get s a lot of entries.  I get to keep all the leads collected from the contest so that should be good for future sales (I hope).  I figured I would try it since it is free and all - plus I get free advertising.  And anyone who wins will love the products - of course!

There is a new website that just started to list new direct sales companies on one site.  I am now listed on the site :)  http://www.homeshowdivas.com/ It is very new - so we shall see what happens with that.  They had a facebook promotion for their launch - so I got free advertising.

I made our vanilla cupcake mix and pumpkin cupcake mix today :)  - Came out delicious as always! My boyfriend's mom is having a broker's open house tomorrow, so I will be supplying the cupcakes :)  She will have a sign out that shows I provides the desserts as well as my business cards and brochures.  Hopefully some people will think of me in the future :)  I only made 48 mini cupcakes and the rest (about 15) regular size cupcakes (which I never made before).  The regular size cupcakes came out soooooo good!  Everyone in the house was happy when I said the regualr size cupcakes were extra and they could eat them! haha

I leave you with a quote...

"There is one thing that 99% of "failures" and "successful" folks have in common - they all hate doing the same things.  The difference is successful people do them anyway.  Change is hard.  That's why people don't transform their bad habits, and why so many people end up unhappy and unhealthy." - Darren Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment