Saturday, December 18, 2010

Getting ready for the last event for 2010

Well I didn't end up getting a chance to write yesterday as you probably have noticed... I had too much school work to do, plus I didn't really accomplish anything :)

So today I am getting ready for my last event for 2010.  I am baking Chocolate Chip Cookies, Italian Beer Bread and making a garlic dip for the event tomorrow.  I hope that a lot of people come and I can go out with a bang for 2010! Tomorrow is an early one, 9 - 2pm. 

We had some great updates to the website today!!  We are now going to carrying coffee and tea!!  I can't wait to get some...  I don't drink coffee, but they will be good for gifts and I have other people try them out to get feedback!  I ordered some today so I can get it before Christmas.  Looks like there is going to be a lot of products coming out in 2011!  Can't wait! :)

Plus, we have an amazing new consultant package...  I might have mentioned it before.  But all the info is up on the site now.

I got news on the Rice-A-Rama, rice maker today! WooHoo!  Looks like it will be shipped out right after Christmas.  Which is great cause I was getting impatient! haha - I want to try them :)  I also got news that more rice mixes will be added in the 1st quarter of 2011. 

OH! In January, I am going to have a postcard go out to a new mailing.  The women that put on the Quarter Auctions I like are putting together a direct sales pamper pack - kinda like ValuPack.  It will go out in the mail and hopefully find me more customers and leads.  It's a local quarterly publication.  It launches in January and since I have been a vendor with them a few times, I get the first round FREE!  I got the postcards ordered from Vistaprint.  So hopefully it does well.  We shall see.  I have to figure out my advertising for the new year soon....  I might do some with the event am doing tomorrow.  I want to see the guide they have as well as how successful the event is also. 
 Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing."
- Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment