Monday, January 24, 2011

Communication is great....

I just have to say that the communication and support that I get from the company (DYB?)  is awesome :)  I love getting instant results and being able to talk to people openly in the company!  It says a lot about the company as a whole.  I send out an email - I get one back.  I can't even get this from my everyday job.... that is why I am still without health insurance since I have been back from military training (4 months ago) and that is also why my paperwork for my bonus and pay raise had some errors and I am still waiting on that a month later... UGH .... such a headache.  But things are slowing getting taking of... it's just a waiting game. 

So today I decided to make the Do You Bake? Fruit Muffins.... sooo yummy! I added mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries).  I ate one warm out of the oven with a little butter.  WOW - so good!  And they are not too sweet, which I liked.  I will post some pics later on Facebook :)

Tonight for dinner, I made the Forbidden Black Rice with Salmon (Rice Meal Solution) except... I do not eat salmon - so I substituted chicken and used olive oil instead of vinegar and baked the chicken in the oven with the herbs/spices.  It was really good!  Pics will be up on Facebook too... I have never had black rice before.  It has a very unique flavor and went really well with the spices provided in the mix.  It was a really nice healthy meal... I am alone tonight, so it was dinner for 1.  But now I have leftovers! (which is rare) haha

Well, I am off to watch some TV and have a glass of wine :) It is sooooo cold out!  I am so dreading the morning.... my bathroom does not have heat... yes that is right - there is no heat.  Whoever designed that must have not thought about the cold winter months... UGH!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment