Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Productive day.....

Well to start, I want to welcome Linda from OK to the team! Welcome Linda!!  I love seeing my team grow :)  It really motivates me....


I am trying to get lots done today.... lots to plan, ads, emails, follow-ups.... etc.  We are supposed to have some snow tonight... which for once it will snow on a day that I do not have to get up in the morning!  So I will not mind being stuck inside :)


Some new products news..... there is a Meatball Seasoning coming out!  YUM!  I can't wait to try it!  I have to say, I make pretty good meatballs - and my boyfriend will back me up on this - so I am eager to try this and see how they turn out.... I'll be honest! ;)


One of my customers brought our new catalog to work and got an order already!! I am hoping to get some more during the week to make her get a catalog party!  She is pretty close to a "party" in sales!


Also, one of my parties that is planned in Feb., is turning out to be a full out Do You Bake? Dinner Party!  We are going all out!  Appetizers, Dinner, Dessert, Coffee and Tea - all with Do You Bake? Products!  If only we had some drink mixes... (hint, hint) :)  I am super excited about it....  I have to start planning the menu and make sure that I have all of the stuff in by next month. 


New Ads! - see below!


http://www.findapartyconsultant.com/featuredlistings.htm
It's a new website.... the advertising is inexpensive - and as always, I figure... why not?  I'll try it out :)


and another site that just recently updated its look!  The have a sister site that I am going to be doing a giveaway on as well as give them some products to review.... should be fun!
http://www.workathomebusinessoptions.com/link-directory/

Tomorrow, I also have a sales webinar that sounds interesting...I will let you know how that goes... hopefully I will get some new info that I can use! Below is the info incase anyone is interested... Since I am so new to this... I will take all the advice I can get!  Especially if I can share it with my team!

"A Direct Sales Action Plan for Serious Success in 2011" 

I had a great leadership call tonight with the DYB? team.... it was nice just to talk and listen to the other leaders.  I still can't believe sometimes that I am a leader.....  I really never expected any of this when I signed up... but now I love this company and I am in it for the long haul! :)  We have some great things on the horizon...new products!  I am super excited about it....  Everything that I have had so far and have made has been delicious! 

Well... I am off to unwind and have a nice glass of wine.... this week I will be ordering my DYB? wine accessories :) I am hoping in the next two days... I get a lot done :)

I found a long quote for tonight... but it spoke to me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment