Monday, January 31, 2011

Gearing up for a great month!

So I am sitting here staring at my bag of Crunch Crunch mix that I bought for a party I have this month.  I bought 3 bags... one was eaten this week and now another one has been opened!  I can't help it!  It has come to be my favority snack!!  So now I have to try to hold onto this last bag for a party I have on Sat. :) haha - I will be ordering more at the end of the week. 

So I didn't feel like cooking when I got home today - so decided to make a single frozen pizza.... But! to jazz it up, I sprinkled some DYB? For the Love of Garlic Seasoning on top, before I baked it in the oven.  WOW... it was sooo tasty!  A great improvement to a plain cheese frozen pizza.  I swear that seasoning makes everything taste better!  Do You Bake? posted another use for the seasoning on Facebook today...

Take Pita Bread and cut into 4's or 6's. Dab a little olive oil on each side. Sprinkle Do You Bake? For the love of Garlic seasoning. Broil (500F) until crisp -- about 2 to 4 mins. Serve warm. I served mine with Hummus I bought at Trader Joe's today. Could also serve with a yummy salsa. I used Whole Whe...at Pita to make it a little healthier!

Sooo yummy! - I would even add the seasoning to a plain hummus! mmmmm :) - Oh and the hummus would be from Crazy About Hummus!  It is a local company from Lancaster, PA and they make the BEST hummus in a ton of flavors... all natural and local ingredients.

So this is a busy week!  I have a DYB? party on Sat., school work, new internet and phone being hooked up, training for a new job, state job tests, DYB? phone call starts this week.... PLUS, they are saying more snow! UGH.... I am soooo done with the snow!

Some good news... I am getting emails about my team placing party orders and some are in the process of planning parties!  So exciting!  I also have a new member joining my team this week!  WooHooo! 

I will post my menu for the first party this week.... I was thinking about making the Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels... but have them shaped like hearts since it's a Valentine's Day party!  I also want to get some cute little gifts for guests! 

Love this quote!

"You can't make excuses and money at the same time!" Mary Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment