Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hooray!....New title for me!!!

Woohoo.. what a day! - Do You Bake? is keeping me busy!!


2 more people have joined the DYB? family!  Welcome to the team....
Leticia from CA and Carissa from IL!! 


So some achievements today... I now have a team of over 20 consultants!  And I am now considered a Director for Do You Bake? - which gets me some extra goodies and of course a cool title! hehe  When I joined this company about 3 months ago - I never would have thought I would have growth like this!  I really did not know what to expect... but definately not this and definitely not being a leader!!  It really makes me happy... I give a lot to this and it is nice to see that I am getting a lot back!


I also got all my flyers ordered today... I have the goodie bag in Feb.  This is actual a goodie bag that is being given to women at a couples retreat... so I am not too sure how that will go, but I figured it is worth a try... plus I got all of the flyers for pretty much FREE through Vistaprint :) - I am pretty addicted to that site!  You get so much for free!! I love it!


I got another party for February! WooHoo!  That makes 4 now.... just have to decide on the date.  I am going to be baking and cooking up a storm in February!  Should be lots of fun.... and hopefully, I get some more parties out of it. 


This week, I am also going to be putting together a hostess package... I think it will be nice to send to the hostess once she books a party with me.  I can send out a catalog, current and ongoing hostess incentives, and maybe some other things... like a sample invitation for the guests (incase she wants to use or have me send out), my business card, a magnet, recipe card, I think I will give a spice sample too!  I am getting these cute frosted bags to out everything in- like a goodie bag....  I think it will make it a little more special.  I know I would like to get one! :) I found a company called http://www.retailpackaging.com/ and they have good deals on gifts bags.... Should be good for what I am going for! :)


Oh - so my boyfriend's mom made the Cranberry-Lemon Muffins today.... them smelled soooo good in the oven!  She added a 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries... I ate one warm out of the oven.  They are very tasty!  I like that they are not too sweet and do not have a very strong lemon flavor... they are light and airy... so good!  I am gonna eat one in the morning on the way to work!

I have been starting to join some blog communities.... there are just sooooo many!  I have no idea how people keep up with them!  I spend so much time on the computer as it is!  I swear... I could spend an entire day on here....  today I pretty much did... between going to school online and trying to run my business.   My hand has started cramping again!! haha

It has been a nice 2 days off though... lots accomplished - my team has grown.... don't really want to go back to work tomorrow! ugh - also starting back to the gym tomorrow... enough is enough... plus I have some Army Physical Training tests coming up... gotta make sure I pass!! 

Well my friends... I shall leave you with a quote....

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment