Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A new level achieved! Hooray!

Well, today was a good day :)

I have had 2 new members join the team! Welcome Wendy from PA and Ashton from VA!  So happy tp have to both on the team!

My team has now grown to a third level! WooHoo! So exciting!  I have everyone listed on a tree in my notebook, but I think I am going to start a poster board or post-its with everyone's name... that way I can see it all nice and clear and easy to access.  What a great way to start off the year! :)

I submitted an ad on a new website today... it's not up yet.  Once it is listed, I will post it on here :) But if you wanna check out the site, it has a lot of great info.

http://www.workathomebusinessoptions.com/

Also today I finalized another party date - Feb. 5th :) We are going to do a Valentine's Day theme - I can't wait.  The hostess is making up cute heart invitations :) 

Some sad news.... I got this sent to me today via email:

Information regarding quarter auctions... In many states, including PA they are illegal. It is a form of gambling. Please check your state laws before participating in a QA. It is beginning to receive spotlight in PA in York County.
 
Below please find an article found on the internet. It is pretty disappointing and has effecting some members of my team :(  I hope it changes.
 
 
And just as I was about to post this - another opportunity came up.  I was contacted by a local group that distributes "goodie bags" to moms in the Philly area at local events.  It sounds great... but now I have to think of what to put in the bags! haha!  They have a special where I can get my "goodie" in 1000 bags!  That would be some good exposure - and they are not all at once.  For instance, my first "goodie bag" is for an event for 125 bags in Febuary and then I get advertising on their site as well as Facebook and Twitter.  So we shall see!  I am excited to see what happens!
 
Then I got another one for advertising on network of sites!  I am not sure how all of a sudden people are finding me... but I guess that is a good thing!  Not sure if I am going to advertise with them... gotta do some more research.
 
The other mailer that I am participating in will get sent out on Monday!  I will post details and take a pic to show what it looks like!
 
Well.... after hours of school work and DYB stuff, my hand is actually cramping from all the typing! haha
 
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment