Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!  Hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve :)  I had a quiet evening... since I had to work this AM.

So a new year and fresh new starts!  I am excited...

I did put a deposit for that event in March! Woohooo.... It was a chunk of money, but hopefully will be worth it.  I also get to put something in 150 bag inserts!  Still figuring that out though - probably some kind of incentive for having a party, or a discount for a certain amount on an order.  I am going to have to stock up on catalogs too!

Speaking of catalogs - we got the draft of the new catalog - 26 pages.  It is really lovely and I am so excited to see what it looks like in person!  There are soooooo many new products!  I am already making a list of what I want! haha - but let's hope I sell some too.  Although I am a very good customer to myself!

So.... so far for January, I have 3 tentative parties planned.  I am just trying to figure out dates.  One might be in Feb. - but I am still not sure.  Hopefully they all go through!  Especially now having the catalogs!

Also, I just found out about 2 events coming up - one is in Jan. and the other is in Feb.  I emailed the woman and will give her a call Monday.  Hopefully those will be good - they are local too, which is nice :)

The January contest starts this month too!!  Hopefully that will get me some exposure....  I will post the details once I receive the actual ad. 

I listed Do You Bake? on MerchantCircle for a local business in my area.  You never know who is searching about :)

Well... I think that is about all for now.  This week should be interesting.  Winter break is over and my new school starts this week too... so that is 4 classes I will be taking... ugh - what was I thinking.... 

OK... so I know I have said it before, but tomorrow night will be a DYB? dinner :)

Meatloaf w/ DYB Meatloaf Seasoning
Garlic Mashed Potatoes w/ cheese (maybe bacon) with DYB Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning
DYB Garlic & Herb Biscuits
Broccoli

Then DYB Coffee Cake for dessert :)

YUMMY!

"There is no such thing as can't, only won't. If you're qualified, all it takes is a burning desire to accomplish, to make a change. Go forward, go backward. Whatever it takes! But you can't blame other people or society in general. It all comes from your mind. When we do the impossible we realize we are special people."
- Jan Ashford

No comments:

Post a Comment