Friday, January 28, 2011

Snowed in again....

Wow, what a week... lots of snow here in Philly.  I was amazed that it snowed again on my days off!!  I was pretty happy about that, especially about not haveing to wake up at 4am to dig my car out.... it was pretty deep.  The roads around here barely get plwed, so right now we have inches of ice on the road.  It is so bumpy and my car keeps sliding... Thankfully, I am close to many things, so I walked to the post office, deli, bank and 711 today to get things done.  Too bad there is not a wine store near by, since I could use a glass!!!  Such a stressful week... dealing with HR at my work.  Why does it take so long for things to get fixed??? ugh...

Well, with being snowed in, I did a lot of cooking and baking. Pics are on Facebook :)

I made the DYB? Cinnamon Raisin (Bread Machine) Mix - except I left out the rasins - hehe.  It made the house smell soooooo good!  I had a piece all warm with some butter when it was done - YUM!

I then made a Frittata with the DYB? Frittata Seasoning... I added some cheddar cheese, broccoli, carrots and onions.  It was really good! So easy to make... I am going to make these more often as soon as I order the seasoning again! haha - there is just so much you can do with the simple recipe it comes with. 

I also made the DYB? Chocolate Chip Beer Bread!  I did not have any beer in the house, so I used Root Beer!  It came out really good!  I was given an idea to sprinkle the DYB? Sinfully Cinnamon Seasoning on top, which I did and it made a great crust! :)

I got some leads this week as well... some from the company, someone found me on Google, and I got a phone call as well about DYB? - Hopefully I can get in touch with them and get some more members to the team!

My Goodie Bags are ready to be sent out... I will mail them out tomorrow for the Feb. event :)  I hope I get some "bites" from that!  We shall see. 

Also starting in Feb., along with my weekly leadership calls, we are having one-on-one calls with the owner.  I am super excited about this!  I am hoping to get some good training as well as a mentorship.  I really want to learn more about this business.  I spoke to a woman this week who has been with Avon for 22 years!  I found that amazing!  She has a downline of almost 700 people... I couldn't even imagine... but that would be nice - haha.

OH - I got some of the new wine accessories this week too.  The stoppers and wine charms are beautiful... I absolutely love them!  For anyone having any weddings coming up - these are great!  I also got a decorative wine bottle holder which is delightful!  I am going to display them with my upcoming parties.... maybe sell one or two....

Well.... I have to finish up my homework which I really do not feel like doing. :(  Oh well.... Until next time my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment