Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mmmmmmm... delicious

Well dinner was sooooooo good!

I have to say, best Mashed Potatoes ever! - My boyfriend's grandma doesn't usually like mashed potatoes, but she went back for seconds!  There was hardly any left overs! haha

I am going to put the recipes together and post them on here and it will be emailed to all the members of my team as well!  There is a new recipe coming out to make beer bread - bread pudding!! Can't wait to try that! I should be getting the recipe this week!

So I have another event I was invited to for a Valentine's Day Boutique... still waiting on the final say if enough people commit to being a vendor.  I have good events with the people putting it together, so hopefully it will work out.

So many thing up in the air right now...  I am hoping in the next week, some things get committed!  I know some members of my team have some parties planned this month - which is AWESOME! I can't wait to hear about them - since I am continuously learning as well!

Well - not much else has happened today and I am stuffed from dinner! hehe

Here are the recipes!

Do You Bake? Meatloaf
Preheat oven to 350°

Ingredients:
1 lb. (Beef, Pork & Veal) Mixed
2T DYB Meatloaf Seasoning
1 egg
About 1 cup of bread crumbs
½ to ¾ cup of milk

Topping:
½ T Mustard
1T Ketchup
1-1/2 T Brown Sugar
3-4 Slices of Bacon

Mix meat mixture, seasoning, bread crumbs, egg and milk all together until combined.  Shape mixture into a loaf and place on a baking sheet.

In a separate bowl combine mustard, ketchup and brown sugar. 

Brush loaf with mixture.  Place 3-4 slices of bacon on top of loaf.

Bake in oven  for 1 hour.

Do You Bake? Garlic & Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
Ingredients:
5-7 medium to large potatoes (I used Russet)
½ Sharp Cheddar Cheese (white)
2T Do You Bake? Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning
Milk as needed (about ½ cup)
2T butter

Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.  Place in pot of well salted water and boil until tender.  About 20-25 minutes.
Drain potatoes.  Combine potatoes with rest of ingredients and mix until creamy and smooth.  I used an electric mixer and they came out great!
Also - if you are making the Do You Bake? Garlic and Herb Biscuits - add 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese to the dough before you roll it out! AMAZING :)

I also made some roasted broccoli with fresh garlic and olive oil! Delicous :)

I hope you enjoy!

"Health, happiness and success depend upon the fighting spirit of each person. The big thing is not what happens to us in life - but what we do about what happens to us." George Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment