Sunday, January 23, 2011

Well... it just seems about everyday now someone new is joing our lovely Do You Bake? family :)  Welcome Jennifer from AR!!!  So happy to have you!!  Much success to you and everyone working on growing their business....

I feel like I am getting a little spoiled sometimes.... I tend to get a little down when a day goes by and no one new joined my team! haha - then I have to tell myself that this is not the norm, and what I am experiencing right now is pretty much everyone's dream in direct sales! haha... so I should feel lucky! and I do as well as happy and proud. :) 

I am back home in Philly today.... it has been over a week since I have been home.  I have so much to do... clean... do laundry... get a phone line put in.  Plus, I really want to make my home office.  I looked in that room today and felt overwhelmed, just by looking at it!  How did I accumulate so much stuff??  Most of it will be sold on eBay... I just have to organize and start selling stuff little by little.  Whatever does not sell, will be placed by the curb.  Nothing lasts 24 hours out there - hehe - there is always someone driving by that will take it :)  It is such a project though....  There will be much music being played as well as glasses of wine being poured that day.... hopefully I can get a bunch on my days off.  Even though I have a CPR certification class this Thursday.  We shall see...

So with my downline growing and growing... listing people and keeping tack is getting harder.  I really want to try to find a program that organizes everything for me... like a family tree that would have all the info of the person as well. I will have to search around....

Hostess packets are going out tomorrow as well as another little box of samples for a web review :)

Looking forward to the upcoming week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment