Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WooHooo... What a Day!!!

Well I always love to start off a new blog entry with a welcome to a new team member... Welcome Damita from TX to our team!  So happy to have you join us and I look forward to helping you succeed!

So shortly after Damita joined us... I kept getting more emails of new people joining!!!  Damita has been a busy bee!!  She recruited 4... yes 4 people on her first day!  Way to go Damita!

So with that being said, I would like to give a warm welcome to....Juanita from Marshfield MO, Bobbi from Santa Paula CA, Shellie from Hemet CA, and  Lisa from Kennesaw GA!!!

All I can say is WOW!  Today was a good day! :)

I woke up this morning to a snowy covered world.... it was pretty, but what made it even better was that I had off today. :)  I am usually out there at 4am shoveling my car out... but today I slept in.  It was oh so nice!

Well I had that webinar this afternoon.  It was nice.  I chatted with some people who never heard of Do You Bake? - once person fran Canada as asking about it.  I do not presently have anyone from Canada on my team - so that would be great.  We shall see - I have her my email and website.  But other than that I got some helpful info for something being free... especially in regards to host coaching.  Of course the whole idea of the webinar was to buy their program... but I am not ready to shovel out hundreds of dollars to a stranger to help me run my business.  Plus so far I am doing pretty good... and I have some great mentors that help me along the way!

I am going to be supplying cupcakes again for a broker's open on Feb. 5th.  Hopefully that will get me some business.... I got an order from someone trying the cupcakes last time... so hopefully I get more!

Oh and the contest is on! 
http://salesmomsnetwork.com/2011/01/do-you-bake-winter-blues-contest-giveaway/
It's a pretty big giveaway, but I had some donations for it :) and the help of another consultant.... so we shall see!  Gotta try something once.....  at least.

Tonight's dessert.... Do You Bake? Apple Blondies.... OMG, these were sooooo good!  I served it warm with vanilla ice cream.... soooo good!  Everyone loved them! My boyfriend... who is not an apple person, went back for seconds!  It has such a good "comfort food" taste.... tomorrow, I will try one chilled :)  The glaze on top is delicious!  So far.... everything has turned out so good!  Which makes me just love what I do even more!

Well lots to do tomorrow.... I am starting to get involved with a lot of websites... It is a bit overwhelming... but I want to get my name out there.... you never know :) 

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
-William James

No comments:

Post a Comment