Saturday, November 27, 2010

After Thanksgiving...

Well I hope everyone had a awesome Thanksgiving.... I know I did :)  Lots of great food and the day with my family...  I had to work on Black Friday - so I did not rush our for any deals (not that I ever do) - I do not have any patience for that craziness... I know some people love it, but it's not for me.  I even even stopped at the mall on my way home... and left after about 15 minutes.... I hate shopping in crowds and waiting in line.... I much rather order it online and have it arrive at my house :)  Which is probably what I will end up doing!

Back to DYB news... I have a pretty big event this week that I am excited about.  It is Thursday night in NJ at the Mansion in Vorhees, NJ.  There are about 40 vendors that are going to be there - It's a charity event - with catered food and wine!  Should be a lot of fun.... I hope I get some good business!  Wed., and Thurs. are going to be super busy days!

I got soooo many good deal for Black Friday though though Vistaprint.... I got over 300.00 worth of promo stuff for 50.00 :)  I can't wait till it all somes in!!

My friend is also having a Christmas party this December - so I am going to bring lots of goodies there too :)

So this week is mainly going to focus on the event Thursday.... I have a lot of other stuff I have to do this week as well - Busy, busy as usual. 

I am hoping December turns out to be a great month - I can't wait to see the new promotions!

So far we had one for consultants and looks great!  Who doesn't love free stuff!!

Well, I am off to do laundry and work on the computer.  Trying hard not to take a nap, but I just made myself a turkey, stuffing and cranberry sandwich from leftovers and I am very sleepy now :)

Unitl next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment