Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tired and Cranky.....

Well today was a bit of a fustrating day... some parts my fault, but I am very tired to say the least.  I almost tried talking myself into skipping the blog tonight, but then the little voice in my head said that this was something I set out to do and writing in the blog every day is a must!  So here I am.

To give you a little taste of my day.  After I got out of work this morning, I saw the employee bus and ran to catch it... not paying attention, I soon discovered that I was on the Cargo City bus that went no where near the employee parking lot.  So I took a 1/2 hour bus ride around the airport for nothing and ended up right back where I started!  I was so mad (but it was a little funny).  Then I sat in lots of traffic - had computer problems at home, had broken sign holders arrive in the mail - more traffic towards Andrew's (my boyfriends) - went to some stores...came back to Andrew's house and then took him to a car dealership that was over an hour away!  Finally got home at 9:30pm.  It has been a looooong day.  It is good to be in my pjs and now I am having a glass of wine before I crash for the night!

On a positive note, I got pretty much the rest of the stuff I needed for Friday.  I got the company logo emailed to me, so I am going to put this on an apron I bought and the back of a pink t-shirt so I can wear both.  I will post pics!  I also got a money box, sign holders, a basket to display product.... and printed out a bunch of stuff to make up two binders.  One binder is all product info and the other is all sales incentives and promotions. 

I also got my registration website up for the 2 upcoming quarter auctions on the 12th and 13th of November.  If you live near me please check it out and register to get your free paddle!  It should be lots of fun - I can't wait.  I am going to post the site on Facebook as well as Craigslist. :)

https://quarterauctions.webconnex.com/DoYouBake_Nov2010

Pass it along to friends too!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day!  I have to place the ads on Craigslist, make up my cello and gift bags, write descriptions and what I am going to say, organize and plan my displays, make my apron and t-shirt, print business cards and enter to win forms, last minute advertising for Friday, put pics on Facebook (yes, I found my cable), make a raffle sign, OH! and I need to find something to transport the samples in!  I think I might go to the dollar store or party store to buy some tin pans to hold the treats.  Plus I have to take Andrew back to that dealership so he can pick up his new car! :)

Atleast I have the next 2 days off and get lots done before Friday. 

Well, I am just going to organize some stuff, make a list, and then go to sleep.... trying to watch how the election turns out as well. 

I should have lots of picks up on my facebook tomorrow... make sure you like my page! 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Roaming-Cupcake/171916542823045

Night everyone!!  Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment