Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A new level... Hooray!

Great news today - One of my consultants recruited a new member to their team!  Which gives me a third level to my team - which is awesome!  Congrats to Manon and Welcome Brenda!!

I did also buy a domain name yesterday....

http://www.theroamingcupcake.com/

It just takes you to my Do You Bake? site, but I thought it would be easy for people to remember - and of course I like the name :)

The brochure is done and ordered....  I will posts pics once I receive it.  I got a ton of free offers from Vistaprint today.... I am soooo going to take advantage of those.  Promote, promote, promote!!

Well today is a short day - It was supposed to be my day off, but then I worked - and I am having dinner at a friend's house. 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!  Enjoy the time with your family and friends!! :)

Be back on Friday! Gobble Gobble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment