Sunday, November 21, 2010

And the journey continues....

Well today I got some motivation back!  Do You Bake? had it first monthly newsletter and it was great and pretty much about everything I was feeling.... I am a very determined and although I can get easily discouraged and have a lack of patience - I have ambition and goals - and that is what keeps me going.

I got some more cds from my friend who sells Amway and those really helped as well.... It is always nice to hear about others success that were just ordinary people at one time... I think to myself.. "If they can.... I can!"  I did decide to buy an Amway website.... It is really worth it for me since I use all of their products.  Do You Bake? is my main focus.... but I couldn't pass up the deal.  Since I started taking their vitamins I feel great!  Plus their eye cream is amazing!  All of my little wrinkles have disappeared in less than 4 weeks.... I will forever buy that! haha - I am also addicted to energy drinks - so buying them from myself will alone be worth it! haha

If you want to take a look...

www.amwayglobal.com/melissaphillips

So now I am finally home....  I have started on my brochures so I have them for my next event.  I also have to place an order either tonight or tomorrow....  we will see how the night goes.  With picking up extra hours at work, I am going to have to go to sleep earlier since I will be waking up at 4am the next 3 days... ugh (I am kinda regretting saying yes to that! lol) 

Plus! I still need to transfer all my files from one laptop to another!  I have procrastinating with that.....

Well... I have to get up super early.... so until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment