Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's been a great 24 hours....

Well these last 24 hours have been great!  I have had 2 new members join my team between last night and today.  (Welcome Manon and Candy!).  So that was very exciting.  Plus I have been getting great support from the company with my upcoming events - I am very excited to see the progress of this!  :) 

Also today, I bought myself a new laptop! I needed one so bad - mine was slowly dying.... It's a Sony Vaio and purple!  So far, I love it.  It will be so helpful for the business as well as school.

I gave registration fees for 2 upcoming events in December - both for charities.  More to come on those. 

I am also going to be featured in an advertisement/webpage for the Sales MOMS website. They have a prettty large customer base - so I am hoping to get some exposure as well as possibly get some people to email/ call me. 

Well, I have a lot of emails to write as well as lists to make.  Tomorrow is going to be full of baking and organizing!  I am very excited about this weekend... hopefully my back holds up :)  My mind is really racing and I am a little scatter-brained :)  I need to make a list....

But all in all, I feel like a lot of progress has been made and for such a short time frame.  These next two months should be really interesting.  I also feel busier and busier.  But it is fun and I can't wait to see what happens.  I have to say that so far this has exceded my expectations.  I am growing to really love this company and the products are amazingly delicious!

On a side note - please take a moment tomorrow to think of all the soldiers that have served this country in the past and present and the lives they have given for this country!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment