Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Getting ready for event #2 and #3

Well I am doing lots of organizing today....

I put lots of photos up on facebook - check it out @ The Roaming Cupcake - Please "Like" Me

I also placed another order so I would have more items to have for the events as well as the new nut mixes which I can't wait to try :) and I ordered a Beer Pizza Dough! That's sounds so yummy! I will have to try it out on my new pizza stone I got for my bday.

I was listed on a website today:

http://mommyshelperonline.com/do-you-bake.html

I hope it gets some notice!

So the next few days should be crazy... I almost thought about cancelling these 2 events, but I thought more about it today and realized I can squeeze the time in :)  Plus, I think these events are going to be a lot of fun and they are much closer to home. I am going to sample 3 different cupcakes - pumpkin, chocolate, and vanilla -  at these events plus some Italiano Beer Bread. I can't wait to try a pumpkin cupcake!

I am hoping to do some more advertising... but I am trying to keep the funds low. 

I am going back to Party City tomorrow to get better travelling trays as well as mini tin loaf pans.  I also need to make a trip to the grocery store. 

I am thinking about buying a new laptop this week.  Mine is slowly dying and the battery is drained.... I would like to have one to bring with me out and about - so we shall see.  I am loving the Sony Vaio - my boyfriend has one. 

I also just found out that my business cards as well as my t-shirt and decal should arrive this week! WooHoo :) 

Well that is about it for today.... I am going to continue with my planning as usual as well as research. 

I have a Dr. appt tomorrow... we shall see what happens with that.  I injured my back a few weeks ago and it doesn't seem to be getting better - it's worse infact!  UGH..... I am not looking forward to it.

Unitl tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment