Monday, November 15, 2010

Another day on the computer....

So today is kinda nice - I do not have anywhere to go, so after work I got into my PJ's and sat in front of my computer.  I am trying to figure out more ads - I sent out an email to all my contacts with the November promotions and a teaser I gto today about upcoming December promotions and some secret Black Friday promotion :) can't wait to see what that is!  Also there is a winter contest coming up for a brand new Kitchen-Aid!  Wouldn't that be nice!

I will be placing an order by the end of the week - anyone reading this who lives locally - let me know if you want to place an order - you can save on shipping! :)

I still have to place some ads for my online party and figure that all out - I am still curious how this all goes.... if it goes well I will probably have another one at the end of the month.  If you are interested check out the invite on my FB - The Roaming Cupcake page.

I am trying out some Yahoo groups to see how that work.... it is free so that is always good :)

Well, I am going to list my events for this week on Craigslist and my Do You Bake website....

Oh today, I ordered a large window decal for the back window of my car :)  Hoping when people are driving behind me - they take down my web address on their phones! haha.  Can't wait till all my promo stuff arrives.  Hopefully I do well this week and make some money!

Oh and I also submitted myself to search engines... so we shall see if I ever show up :) haha

Well, I am off to eat dinner and roam around the web... plus I need to start making an order list for this end of this week. 

Until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment